Species Diversity (Spec. Div.) (ISSN 1342-1670)
An International Journal for Taxonomy, Systematics, Speciation, Biogeography, and Life History Research of Animals
Species Diversity is published by the Japanese Society of Systematic Zoology and complements the Proceedings of the Japanese Society of Systematic Zoology (Dobutsu Bunrui Gakkai Shi) (ISSN 0287-0223)[Apr. 1965–Dec.1996]. The purpose of Species Diversity is to facilitate the international exchange of information about animal species diversity by publishing papers dealing with all aspects of taxonomy, systematics, speciation, biogeography and life history research.
VOLUME 26 (2021) — Issues in Progress
VOLUME 25 (2020)
VOLUME 24 (2019)
VOLUME 23 (2018)
VOLUME 22 (2017)
VOLUME 21 (2016)
VOLUME 20 (2015)
VOLUME 19 (2014)
VOLUME 18 (2013)
VOLUME 17 (2012)
VOLUME 16 (2011)
VOLUME 15 (2010)
VOLUME 14 (2009)
VOLUME 13 (2008)
VOLUMES 9–12 (2004-2007)
VOLUMES 5–8 (2000-2003)
VOLUMES 1–4 (1996-1999)
- Notice to Contributors (PDF; in English) (8 May 2020 updated)
- Notice to Contributors (PDF; in Japanese) (29 Feb 2020 updated)
- Membership Application (PDF)
- Editor-in-Chief (manuscript submission address) in 2020–:
- Dr. Satoshi Shimano (species_diversity(a)jssz.sakura.ne.jp)
See editorial staff lists.
Request for permission of reproducing materials published on Species Diversity
Please fill the Application (MS Word) and send it to the Editor-in-Chief of Species Diversity.
Dr. Satoshi Shimano (species_diversity(a)jssz.sakura.ne.jp)
* “@” in e-mail address is replaced with “(a)” to avoid SPAMs.
See Back issues page.
[English top page] /
[Japanese top page]