Species Diversity (Spec. Div.) (ISSN 1342-1670)
An International Journal for Taxonomy, Systematics, Speciation, Biogeography, and Life History Research of Animals
Species Diversity is published by the Japanese Society of Systematic Zoology and complements the Proceedings of the Japanese Society of Systematic Zoology (Dobutsu Bunrui Gakkai Shi) (ISSN 0287-0223). The purpose of Species Diversity is to facilitate the international exchange of information about animal species diversity by publishing papers dealing with all aspects of taxonomy, systematics, speciation, biogeography and life history research.
- Notice to Contributors (PDF; in English) (29 Jun 2017 updated)
- Notice to Contributors (PDF; in Japanese) (14 Apr 2018 updated)
- Membership Application (PDF)
- The editor (manuscript submission address) in 2016–2017:
See editorial staff lists.
Request for permission of reproducing materials published on Species Diversity
Please fill the Application (MS Word) and send it to the editor-in-chief of Species Diversity.
* “@” in e-mail address is replaced with “(a)” to avoid SPAMs.
See Back issues page.
[English top page] /
[Japanese top page]